top of page

 Our Tenant Protection Policy

Protect your valuables from loss or damage with the specially designed tenant protection program. We have partnered with SafeLease Tenant Protection to offer you the best coverage options to best fit you storage needs! We are committed to providing you access to the best tenant protection solutions with great coverage and affordable prices for your valuables.

Pile of Boxes

What is Covered?


Rodent or Vermin

Collapse of Building

Water Damage

Vandalism or Burglary

And More!

Check your Policy

Your current renter's, homeowner's, or vehicle insurance policy may provide coverage for your stored property. Consult your insurance agent to determine if your property is covered while in storage and review your policy exclusions, premium increases when filing a claim, and your coverage limits.

While you may be covered through other policies, Bader Insurance Program may provide more specialized coverage.

Signing a Contract
Student Calling on the Phone

How to File a Claim

  1. Ensure your valuables are safe. If your valuables are at risk of sustaining further damage, take necessary precautions to protect them. Also, report the loss to the facility manager.

  2. Take pictures of your storage space and any damage your items may have sustained. Do not throw away any damaged property until you have spoken to a claims adjuster.

  3. Protect your property from further damage, keep your damaged property and lock. Contact the local police department and obtain a report of the damage.

  4. Complete the SafeLease claims form at
bottom of page